martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

My blogger





Hello ! to open this blog because usareme in the matter and I  believe what will be entertained.
 My name  is roxanny colina
 My friends say to me roxa
 I’m from   maracaibo in the avenue
 through " La limpia"
 I’m 19 years old
I study law  at  URBE
My favorite matter is civil


  •  I like many things:
I like to share in family, to go out with my friends, to dance, to go to the beach
eating : pizza, chicken , salads, meats. Hamburgers.
I like listen to music regueton, romantic, sauce
I like to see tv my favorite program, diary of a passion,

  • Dislikes.
I do not support the hypocrisy the lies, I do not like the chocolate, I hate the smoke of cigar

  • My dream is to graduate of attorney to have a stable work and to travel all over the world

          I say good bye of you for the present

     Do the good, and do not look at whom !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario